What New Patients Can Expect
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first massage appointment to complete the necessary paperwork so this time is not taken from your actual treatment time. You will have time to do your chiropractic paperwork in the office.
- If you would like to fill out the health history form at home and bring it in, please click here to download and print it.
- Please remember to include all information regarding medications you are taking, any injuries and past and/or pending surgeries since these can affect the treatment plans.
- Once you have filled out the information, your healthcare practitioner will review it, perform gentle, non-invasive tests to further determine your current health status then discuss his or her findings with you in order to determine a safe and effective treatment plan.
- The treatment will be outlined to you and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss options.
- Once you have agreed to the treatment, it will begin.
You have made a follow up appointment, now what?
Please arrive five minutes before your appointment begins to allow time to remove your coat, check in with the front tech and use the washroom, if necessary.
Please tell your healthcare provider as clearly and precisely as you can what the issue is TODAY. Even if we are seeing you regularly, things can change and these changes in your symptoms or health can affect our treatments. No detail is too small. We would rather know and be able to adapt our care than find out after the fact that we misunderstood your condition.
Care will proceed as discussed with you on your initial visit with progress exams to monitor your improvement at regular intervals.
We look forward to your improved health with each visit and are honoured to be chosen by you as partners in your care.